Please familiarize yourself with the product parts warranty offered by Savaria Lifts. After purchasing a Savaria product, please be sure to register your warranty online. An elevator or lift is a mechanical device and as such, it requires maintenance to keep it functioning properly. Be sure to review the suggested maintenance schedule in your owner’s guide. Savaria Lifts offers hassle-free maintenance contracts to ensure your lift is serviced properly. Ask us about the details.
Term of warranty – this warranty is valid for a period of 12/36 months* from the date that the product is turned over to customer. Purchase price for product must be paid in full for this warranty to be effective; start date of warranty applies to turn over not completion of payment.
Coverage – this warranty applies to the repair or replacement, at Savaria’s option, of parts that fail due to defective material or workmanship. Savaria may, at its option, provide factory reconditioned parts. This warranty is provided the final purchaser of the product and is not transferable unless in writing from Savaria.
Term – Parts
- Parts replacement due to defect, 12 months with NO Savaria authorized maintenance contract
- Parts replacement due to defect, 48 months WITH a Savaria authorized maintenance contract
Term – Labor
- Labor coverage Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, 90 days with NO Savaria authorized maintenance contract
- Labor coverage Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, 1 year WITH a Savaria authorized maintenance contract
- This warranty only applies to products installed and maintained in conformance with all applicable local and national codes.
- The warranty is void if regular inspection and maintenance of product is not being carried out by an Authorized Savaria Dealer in accordance with the recommendations contained in the Owners Manual. It is the Owners responsibility to keep records of all such service.
- This warranty does not apply to the following:
- a) Consumable items which include: light bulbs, batteries, oil seals, mechanical switches, guide shoe inserts, drive belts, hydraulic fluids, greases, oils, etc.
- b) Structural or cosmetic components that are subject to normal wear and tear, external forces and/or misuse. This includes metal panels, glass, Plexiglas, gates, doors, buttons, switches upholstery, trim, etc.
- c) Items that require periodic assessment, maintenance and/or replacement. This includes paint, caulking, weather seals, etc.
- d) Malfunction or damage to product caused by accident, misuse, abuse or vandalism, lack of proper maintenance, improper installation or placement of product, neglect, improper adjustment, modification or alteration, structural condition of building or hoist way, overloading, failure to follow operating instructions or acts of God.
Disclaimers: Savaria Lifts disclaims liability for any personal injury or property damage resulting from the operation of a product that has been modified from the original Savaria design or installation. No person or company is authorized to change the design or installation of this product without written authorization by Savaria. Savaria’s obligation under this warranty is exclusively limited to the repair or exchange of parts that fail within the applicable warranty period. Savaria assumes no responsibility for expenses or damages, including incidental or consequential damages. Some provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation may not apply to you.